This day is the perfect combination of two amazing adventures, kayaking and bike riding for a group of any type from Corporate Team Building, Bucks / Hens Party, Church or Sporting Club.
- An action packed day including three (3) fantastic adventures – Bike Riding, Abseiling and Rock Climbing
- Located at Kangaroo Point, less than 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Delicious lunch included
See all the sights of Kangaroo Point and South Bank on a guided bike tour. Learn the history, view the natural and urban landscapes and see iconic Brisbane sights up close. All the bike tours are along dedicated cycleways, to allow maximum enjoyment at minimum risk.
Upon arrival, your professional guides you will give you a safety briefing, your bike and helmet. Once geared up, you will have to opportunity to get comfortable with your bike and make any small adjustments before your adventure begins. While on your bike, your guides will give you tips and point out the numerous points of interest!
Our journey begins at Kangaroo Point, depending on the tide times, you will head towards the Story Bridge or South Bank on our kayaking journey. As a result of this you always kayak with the tide on your side for the home stretch. Either way you will get so see some amazing sights and get to take plenty of photos!
Upon arrival, your professional guides you will give you a safety briefing and all the equipment you need. Once geared up, your group will be helped getting their kayak to the water and getting in. You will then have an opportunity to practice your skills before you adventure begins. While on the water, your guides teach you tips and tricks to get you kayaking like a pro!
- $2000 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $2750 for a group of up to 24 participants
- $3500 for a group of up to 32 participants
- $4250 for a group of up to 40 participants
- $5000 for a group of up to 48 participants
Note, for groups over 24 the group will be split with half doing kayaking first, the other half doing Rock Climbing and Abseiling, then switch after lunch.
Kangaroo Point, Brisbane. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
Dates and times
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Kayak and all kayaking equipment
- Personal Flotation Device
- Bikes available in a variety of sizing
- Sunscreen, showers and change rooms
- The minimum age of 8 years old.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight of 100kg
What to bring
- An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your tour.
- Bike Riding - Clothes suitable for conditions on the day, closed shoes preferably, bike water bottle that fits into a bike holder.
- Kayaking - Wear clothes that are comfortable, e.g. activewear, and that you do not mind getting wet. Showers and change rooms are available onsite. Kayaking is a barefoot activity.
- Don't forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.