This action packed day includes Bike Riding, Abseiling and Rock Climbing all in a single day. Perfect for those who want to enjoy Brisbane’s iconic sights with a group of friends or a work function.
- An action packed day including three (3) fantastic adventures – Bike Riding, Abseiling and Rock Climbing
- Located at Kangaroo Point, less than 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Delicious lunch included
Bike Riding - See all the sights of Kangaroo Point and South Bank on a guided bike tour. Learn the history, view the natural and urban landscapes and see iconic Brisbane sights up close. All the bike tours are along dedicated cycleways, to allow maximum enjoyment at minimum risk.
Upon arrival, your professional guides will give you a safety briefing, your bike and helmet. Once geared up, you will have to opportunity to get comfortable with your bike and make any small adjustments before your adventure begins. While on your bike, your guides give you tips and point out the numerous points of interest!
Rock Climbing & Abseiling
The cliffs at Kangaroo Point are an absolutely amazing location for this adventure with incredible views of Brisbane.
Rock Climbing – There are a number of different climbs with different degrees of difficulty. There are some where everyone will make it to the top and then others that will challenge even the most experienced climbers and will be a good challenge for everyone. Your guides will challenge you and coach you to get further with each try.
Abseiling - Now it is time to test your nerve as you lower yourself over the edge of the cliff. Abseil is not physically challenging, but a mental challenge, when you make it to the bottom of your first abseil you will be on such a high you will be running back to the top to do it again.
- $2000 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $2750 for a group of up to 24 participants
- $3500 for a group of up to 32 participants
- $4250 for a group of up to 40 participants
- $5000 for a group of up to 48 participants
Note, for groups over 24 the group will be split with half doing kayaking first, the other half doing Rock Climbing and Abseiling, then switch after lunch.
Kangaroo Point, Brisbane. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
Dates and times
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Professional climbing/abseiling guides
- All climbing & safety gear
- Bikes available in a variety of sizing
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
What to bring
- An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your tour.
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling - Dress to suit the weather. Activewear or clothes you can move in (no dresses or skirts), closed in shoes and a water bottle.
- Bike Riding - Clothes suitable for conditions on the day, closed shoes preferably, bike water bottle that fits into a bike holder.
- Don't forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.