This action packed day includes Kayaking, Abseiling and Rock Climbing all in a single day. Perfect a group of any type from Corporate Team Building, Bucks / Hens Party, Church or Sporting Club.
- An action packed day including three (3) fantastic adventures – Kayaking, Abseiling and Rock Climbing
- Located at Kangaroo Point, less than 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Delicious lunch included
Our journey begins at Kangaroo Point, depending on the tide times, you will head towards the Story Bridge or South Bank on your kayaking journey. As a result of this you always kayak with the tide on your side for the home stretch. Either way you will get so see some amazing sights and get to take plenty of photos!
Upon arrival, your professional guides you will give you a safety briefing and all the equipment you need. Once geared up, your group will be helped getting their kayak to the water and getting in. You will then have an opportunity to practice your skills before you adventure begins. While on the water, your guides teach you tips and tricks to get you kayaking like a pro as well as point out the numerous points of interest!!
Rock Climbing & Abseiling
The cliffs at Kangaroo Point are an absolutely amazing location for this adventure with incredible views of Brisbane.
There are a number of different climbs with different degrees of difficulty, There are some where everyone will make it to the top and then others that will challenge even the most experienced climbers and will be a good challenge for everyone. Your guides will challenge you and coach you to get further with each try.
Now it is time to test your nerve as you lower yourself over the edge of the cliff. Abseil is not physically challenging, but a mental challenge, when you make it to the bottom of your first abseil you will be on such a high you will be running back to the top to do it again
- $2000 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $2750 for a group of up to 24 participants
- $3500 for a group of up to 32 participants
- $4250 for a group of up to 40 participants
- $5000 for a group of up to 48 participants
Note, for groups over 24 the group will be split with half doing kayaking first, the other half doing Rock Climbing and Abseiling, then switch after lunch.
Kangaroo Point, Brisbane. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
Dates and times
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Professional climbing/abseiling guides
- All climbing & safety gear
- Kayak and all kayaking equipment
- Safety briefing by trained adventure staff
- Personal Flotation Device
- Sunscreen, showers and change rooms
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
What to bring
- An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your tour. Dress to suit the weather.
- Rock Climb & Abseil - Activewear or clothes you can move in (no dresses or skirts), closed in shoes and a water bottle.
- Kayaking - Wear clothes that are comfortable, e.g. activewear, and that you do not mind getting wet. Showers and change rooms are available onsite. Kayaking is a barefoot activity.
- Don't forget your water proof camera and keen sense of adventure.