This day includes two action packed adventures that will have you coming back for more.
- Two fantastic adventures in a full day, White Water Kayaking and Adventure Caving
- Located in the beautiful Yarra Valley
- Lunch included
White Water Kayaking
When your group arrives you will be greeted by our fun guides who will get all the gear everyone needs for the day and organise to get the cars to the finishing point. After this it is time to hit the water where everyone will be taken through a skills session. The first kilometre is nice and flat, allowing the group to practice their new-found skills before the real fun starts! Once they get to the first rapid the instructors will have another quick chat teaching everyone what to do, what not to do and how to correct yourself when they do the things you were told not to do! Then the fun really begins with grade 1-2 rapids every few hundred meters. Everyone will have ample opportunity to test their new-found white water kayaking skills and take in the beautiful scenery. The instructors will also give everyone some tips along the way and challenge them with different techniques. Whether timid or adventurous we can cater to everyone’s strengths and ensure a good time, every time!
The group will strap on a helmet and a head torch and climb, slither, push and navigate their way through an exciting cave system. Inside this brand new world they’ll get to see phosphorous glow worms, cave crickets and other amazing cave-dwelling critters. Some spots are tight where they will need to wriggle like a worm, other spots everyone will be able to stand up and walk around.
PRICE & ADDED EXTRA'S
- $2900 for a group of up to 16 participants
- $3800 for a group of up to 24 participants
- For an extra $800 per group of 24 you can have the group picked up from an office, home or hotel
This adventure uses two locations. Wonga Park (approximately 35mins from Melbourne CBD) and Yarra Junction (approx 25mins from Wonga Park). They are about 30 minutes away from each other and the group will need to drive between these two locations. We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
DATES & TIMES
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Tasty lunch
- Professional guides
- Caving / spelunking equipment
- Kayaking equipment
WHAT TO BRING
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your kayaking & caving tour. If you would like to take photos please bring a waterproof camera as there is ample opportunity to take some awesome shots during your adventure.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- IMPORTANT FOR CAVING: You will be navigating through tight spaces that open into large spaces. Because of this, we do not recommended this adventure for people who are over 105kg (unless you are tall and in proportion).
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- You must be able to swim at least 25 meters.