Experience Brisbane as your group has never seen it before with this 2 hour kayak on the Brisbane River. These single person kayaks are perfect for those who want to enjoy Brisbane’s iconic sights with a group of friends or a work function.
- 2 hour kayak through the heart of Brisbane
- Single person kayaks are extremely easy to control
- Suitable for all groups
Your journey begins at Kangaroo Point, depending on the tide times, you will head towards the Story Bridge or South Bank on your kayaking journey. As a result of this you always kayak with the tide on your side for the home stretch. Either way you will get so see some amazing sights and get to take plenty of photos!
Upon arrival, your professional guides you will give you a safety briefing and all the equipment you need. Once geared up, your group will be helped getting their kayak to the water and getting in. You will then have an opportunity to practice your skills before you adventure begins. While on the water, your guides teach you tips and tricks to get you kayaking like a pro as well as point out the numerous points of interest!
Full Day Option
- Why not make this day extra special by making a full day of it with a delicious lunch included, there are two options to choose from:
- $725 for up to 8 participants
- $1245 for up to 16 participants
- $1755 for up to 24 participants
- $2265 for up to 32 participants
- $2750 for up to 40 participants
- $3295 for up to 48 participants
Kangaroo Point, Brisbane.
We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions
Dates and times
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Kayak and all kayaking equipment
- Safety briefing by trained adventure staff
- Personal Flotation Device
- Sunscreen, showers and change rooms
- The minimum age for day kayaking tours is 8 years old.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight of 100kg
What to bring
Wear clothes that are comfortable, e.g. activewear, and that you do not mind getting wet. Showers and change rooms are available onsite. Kayaking is a barefoot activity.