This tour is a favourite for those who want a taste of the amazing challenge that Rock Climbing and Abseiling offers in a fun and supportive environment. Half and full day options available in Brisbane, Glasshouse Mountains and the Sunshine Coast.
- Beautiful locations
- All equipment provided
- No experience required, suitable for all fitness and abilities
This adventure offers an abundance of amazing locations to choose from; from overlooking the city of Brisbane, to the beautiful country of the Glasshouse Mountains or coastal views overlooking Noosa. Upon your arrival to our rock climbing / abseiling site you will be greeted by the fun guides who will guide you through a quick safety briefing and skills training. Depending on the size of the group and time, everyone may do each adventure the same time or half the group may rock climbing, while the other half abseils, changing over half way through.
Rock Climbing – There are a number of different climbs with different degrees of difficulty. There are some where everyone will make it to the top and then others that will challenge even the most experienced climbers and will be a good challenge for everyone. Your guides will challenge and coach you to get further with each try.
Abseiling - Now it is time to test your nerve as you lower yourself over the edge of the cliff. Abseil is not physically challenging, but a mental challenge, when you make it to the bottom of your first abseil you will be on such a high you will be running back to the top to do it again.
- 3 hour Brisbane City, $1000 for up to 8 participants, $1700 for up to 16 participants, $2400 for up to 24 participants
- Full Day Rock Climb and Abseil at Glasshouse Mountains or Sunshine Coast. $1500 for up to 8 participants including lunch, $2450 for a group of up to 16 participants including lunch, $3400 for a group of up to 24 participants including lunch
- Bus transfer may also be available upon request, extra charge will apply.
- Why not make this day extra special by making a full day of it with a delicious lunch included, there are two options to choose from:
Brisbane - Kangaroo Point
Glasshouse Mountains - Mt Ngungun
Sunshine Coast – Mt Tinbeerwah
We will send you confirmation details upon booking so you will have a map and directions.
Dates & times
As this is a private tour, it is available every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- Professional climbing/abseiling guides
- All climbing & safety gear
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years.
- Participants under 18 years old must have their forms filled in by parent or guardian
- People with long hair must have it tied back.
What to bring
An email will be sent to you upon booking for details on what to bring on your outdoor rock climbing and abseiling tour. Dress to suit the weather. Activewear or clothes you can move in (no dresses or skirts), closed in shoes and a water bottle. Don't forget your camera and keen sense of adventure.